IBM® PureData™ System for Analytics N3001, powered by Netezza technology, provides faster performance, is big data and business intelligence (BI) ready, and provides advanced security all in a wider range of appliance models.
PureData™ System for Analytics N3001 delivers the following capabilities:
- Delivers a design that is a purpose-built, standards-based data warehouse and analytics appliance that architecturally integrates database, server, storage, and advanced analytics capabilities into a single, easy-to-manage system.
- Includes hardware with an accelerated massively parallel-processing design that is specifically optimized for running complex analytics on large data volumes at high speeds.
- Delivers the proven performance, scalability, intelligence, and simplicity to help organizations to dive deep into their data.
- Delivers a design that is to be deployed and managed easily. This can dramatically simplify organizational data warehouse and analytics infrastructures.
- More than 200 in-database analytics functions, which support analysis where the data resides to eliminate costly data movement, yielding industry-leading performance while hiding the complexity of parallel programming.
- Built-in Predictive Model Markup Language (PMML) 4.0 support, which enables prediction and scoring within the database.
- In-database geospatial analytics, which correlate transactional information to a location, enhancing applications such as fraud detection and supply chain optimization.